What are the pros and cons of rechargeable hearing aids?
• Charging is quick and easy. You simply place the rechargeable hearing aids on the charger, and they’ll automatically begin charging.
• With a full charge, the best rechargeable hearing aids can last up to 24 hours, including several hours of audio streaming.
• With rechargeable hearing aids, you don’t have to fiddle with changing batteries.
• They are better for the environment than hearing aids with disposable batteries.
• The rechargeable option is not available for custom-made hearing aids.
• If you stream more than half of the day, there’s a possibility the batteries may not last a full day.
• Rechargeable hearing aids might cost more than hearing aids with regular batteries.
Maintaining your hearing aids through regular clean & check visits is important. Proper care helps retain optimum hearing conditions, extends the life of your hearing aids and ensure good hygiene.
From morning to night, you can rely on our rechargeable solution. It only takes three hours to fully charge the batteries giving you 30 hours of battery life. Even when streaming TV or music 50% of the time, you can still enjoy 24 hours battery life.
Rechargeable Hearing Aids
ReSound LiNX Quattro™
The world's most advanced rechargeable solution
Small & longest-lasting. With its small, discreet size and long-lasting battery, you get power that lasts more than a full day – without having to fiddle with any batteries. If you do forget to charge, the portable case’s built in battery holds three full charges of power, giving you the freedom to charge anywhere.
"We Care About What You Hear!"
Care and Maintenance
CHARGING TIME HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE
3 hours = 30
24 with 50% streaming time
1 hour = 16
30 minutes = 8